Friday, October 21, 2011

Some highlights of the York PA show

Hi Eyelet fans! I really enjoyed seeing so many of you come out to the York PA show. We snapped a few pics of the booth for those that couldn't make it that I'm are sharing here today.

Here's a look at our inspiration table. We always display several projects to give you some ideas for using our products.



Here's my daughter Frankie creating at the demo table





I even got my son Santino to create something too! 



Here's a few projects I made at Joyce Houck's booth using some of the new sock monkey brads



I used our Christmas lights ribbon, xmas monkey, 5mm jewel brads, 12mm clear brads and gum drop brads.


and this cute little guy with our glasses brads


And finally this fun holiday card with our gingerbread brads.


If you've snapped any pictures of our booth at the shows you attend please share them with us on our Facebook page.


Before we go we'd like to congratulate our sketch challenge winner



Please email us your mailing address at eyeletoutlet@gmail.com and we'll get your prize out to you!

Thank you for all your entries!

3 comments:

  1. What great card ideas! How I would have loved to have been at the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so fun to see pictures like these from the shows! Please continue to post these :)

    Congratulations to Patchi! Your card is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks!!! I'm e-mailing you my contact info.

    By the way, can we get a tutorial on that holiday tree? It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete