Monday, November 14, 2011

More creations by Suzanne

Hello there. Today we have a few more cards to share that Eyelet Outlet owner Suzanne Marchesano made while she was at the rubber stamp show in York.

Masculine cards like these are a great way to tell the men in our lives we appreciate them. I know that hunting season has started in many parts of the US. You could make some fun cards or scrapbook pages with these woodland creatures.


I don't know about you but I am a two cup girl. I love my morning coffee and this creation is adorable.


Looks like these brads need to get into your shopping cart with the holidays coming quickly!


This is a fun way to add a little something extra to a stamped image.

Speaking of shows...I went to the Ontario Scrapbook Expo a few weeks ago and snapped a few pics of the booth to share with you here on the blog.


It was busy the entire day I was at the show Saturday in the Eyelet Outlet booth! Shoppers were busy looking at all the fun products we had.


Here's a look at some of the wonderful samples displayed at the Eyelet Outlet booth




 There's Susan's cozy fireplace card.


I spy some here from our very own DT Member Kristine Berc.




We hope to see you at our next show in 2012!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what I would give to have been there. I love the inspirational cards. Some great ideas, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete