Monday, May 14, 2012

Design Team Monday with Jingle

Hello, Eyelet Outlet friends! This is Jingle here with three fun new cards to share with you today! The first one I have for you is a super fun card that is just PERFECT for graduation season! I used a combination of the Graduation Hat Brads and the SUPER adorable Eye Glass Brads! I seriously love these, you guys! They are SO stinking fun! 


And for my second card for today, I have pulled out another set of my favorites! The adorable coat hanger brads! Seriously. Check. These. Out. For reals, you guys! Are they not just the cutest? I love 'em. I really and truly do. Just say'n. 

And finally, for my third card for today, I have a super fun card using the ever adorable Thread Brads! These are too.much. fun. AND...they worked SEW well with the adorable sewing themed stickers I had. I also used a bit of the way fun Sewing Ribbon. I love the colors on this ribbon! 


And, there you have it! Three fun cards! Now, it's YOUR turn! Go pick out your favorite brads and have some FUN!!!! Jingle Out!

2 comments: