Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Design Team Wednesday with Taylor

Hello Eyelet fans! I'm excited to introduce one of the new designers to the Eyelet Outlet team today! Please give a warm welcome to...


Taylor Usry!

I'll let Taylor take it from here for today's post


Hi there!  It's Taylor here today, with my first ever post as part of the Eyelet Outlet team - woohoo!  I have three fun cards to share today, the first of which uses the super-fun small eye brads. HOW stinkin' cute do they look on that owl?


I went a little nuts with the cute factor on my second card...it couldn't be helped.  The adorable lawn mushroom brads and the gnome ribbon paired together just make me happy!


And to wrap things up, I have a pretty autumn card - because, well, autumn is my favorite time of year!  The leaf brads are sort of perfect for this card, because those two green leaves fit perfectly on top of images that are very similar, and give it just the right pop of color!

Thanks for stopping by today - feel free to head over to my blog or Facebook page to check out more of my work!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Check you out! These cards are just awesome! I loved all three but the owl is my fav 'cause I'm a big fan of owls. You are marvelous, as always!

    ReplyDelete