Monday, September 24, 2012

Guest Designer Monday

Hello Eyelet Outlet fans. Today we are welcoming a Guest Designer to the blog. We are pleased to welcome Melanie Rozwood.


Hello!  My name is Melanie Rozwood and I have the wonderful chance to be today’s Guest Designer.  When it comes to designing, decorative brads and eyelets are my favorite embellishments.  There’s nothing like the excitement from finding the perfect one for a project.



I was really excited about the Woodland Animal set.  The raccoons are awesome, playful accents for this picture of my son.  


I prefer to make cards that I can use for multiple occasions.  The deer make allow this card to be masculine, romantic, sympathetic or seasonal.  



The bananas are very versatile too.  This monkey card is so upbeat and great for kids invitations, a thank you, or anyone that needs a little bit of happiness. 

During the day, I am a wife and Stay-At-Home-Mom of 2 active young boys.  I have a Bachelors Degree in Interior Design.  I love scrapbooking, football, sudoku, and Dr. Pepper.  To see more of my designs visit my blog, Afternoon Scrapper

Thank you and happy crafting!

~Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment