Monday, October 15, 2012

Design Team Monday


Happy Monday! It's almost time for Halloween - and all those cute little ones showing up at your door asking for candy!  
So I thought I would focus my efforts on showing you some spooky cards and a 3D project too. So here is my first card.  I used Spooky House Brads on either side of my skull and crossbones chipboard element.  I like the way they shine on a card where everything else has a matte finish. 


Here is a close up picture of these elements: 

 

Now on to my 3D project.  It is a round tin cut from a Silhouette Studio file.  I used Small Eye Brads  on my bat image and those brads just made it at least 100% cuter!


Here is a close up and a peek at the tin too:


Finally, after making the tin, I knew I wanted to use the same circular bat file on a card.  So I cut another one and made him even more spooky by adding gunmetal Stickles to his body and wings.  I used the same Small Eye Brads again because I just couldn't resist the cuteness factor. 


Here he is one more time for his close up: 


Thanks for taking a look at my creations for Eyelet Outlet today.  I would love for you to see more of my work at my blog, The Dies Have It.  
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment