Monday, December 3, 2012

Design Team Monday with Susie

Happy Monday!!
I have three cards to show you today.  All of my cards are birthday themed.  I know it is the holiday season, but we always need birthday cards.  Right?
So here is my first card.  I used some of our new bling on my colored image.  This bling is like no other - because it actually sticks to the paper.  I loved using these pearls because I know they will still be on the card when it is sent through the mail.

My next card is a fun little birthday number for you.  I think these eyeglass brads are super "cool" and I hope you do too. Now this card could be for a cool guy OR girl.
 Here is a closer look:

And now to complete my birthday card spree!  Here is a decidedly feminine birthday card with lots of extra bling on it.  These pearls are just the absolute best!

Here is a close up of the image and the pearls:

Thanks for taking a look at my creations for Eyelet Outlet today. I hope you have enjoyed today's post.  I would love for you to see more of my work at my blog, The Dies Have It.
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment