Monday, December 17, 2012

Guest Designer Monday

Hello Eyelet Outlet friends. We are please to have a Alice Carman as our Guest Designer for December.




My name is Alice Carman and I’m super excited to guest design for Eyelet Outlet.  I love making cards so when I was asked to create a few samples,  I was over the moon excited.  I’ve been asked what my card making style is and honestly, I have no idea.  I dabble in everything…after all its crafting and who doesn’t like that!  However, I do like to layer my cards.  I use a lot of product so I guess you could say it’s not clean and simple.  I also use a lot of stickers and alphabets…love them!  Eyelet Outlet has great brads that are perfect embellishments for card making.

We gave Alice some of our favorite holiday eyelets and asked her to create some fabulous cards to share with you. Here's a look at what she came up with.

Ho Ho Ho...


Supplies: Bo Bunny Mistletoe collection, Spellbinder die and Tim Holtz die


Making Things Bright card


Supplies: Hampton Art Stamp, Canvas Corp paper, white pen, Paper Smooches stamp and Stickles


And we asked her to create a little non-holiday card

Eye-Scream card




Supplies: Bo Bunny Mistletoe collection and Taylored Expressions Stamps


We'd like to thank Alice for sharing these fun cards with us today.

To see more of Alice's cards please visit her blog Cards by Alice.

There is still time for you to get your holiday cards in the mail!

Have a great day.





No comments:

Post a Comment