Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A little New Year Inspiration from Jingle

Happy New Year, Eyelet Outlet Fans! This is Jennifer and it is so great to be starting the year out with some fun cards today! Also, keep an eye on the blog over the entire month of January because we have some AWESOME new releases coming out and you will NOT want to miss these!!! Today I want to start with a fun New Year's card I created using a whole bunch of super pretty brads! They are much like little twinkling stars in the sky! 

Happy New Year

For this fun New Year's card I used the fabulous pearl brads with the silver edge and the Stipple Jewel Brads with a silver edge. I like how the mix adds interest and even more sparkle to the card! 


Shine On

For this one, I received these awesome stamps for Christmas and had to use this set! (I used it on the card above, too! SO fun!) When I saw this GIANT gem brad in my stash I knew it would be the perfect fit! I love how big and shiny and amazing it is! YAY! 

 And with that, I wish you a very happy 2013! 

Thanks for visiting!

 Jingle Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment