Monday, February 4, 2013

Design Team Monday with Susie

Hello Eyelet Outlet Fans!

I am going to share a little secret with you today.  I have never met paper I didn't love.  There I said it.  So now that the big secret is out, I will share another one with you.  If I have a large piece of paper on my desk, I like to use it at least twice right away. That way I end up with fewer scraps in my pile. So, the first card I made used some beautiful blue dot paper and I saved some of it for the second one I am going to show you.  I loved the die cut sentiment and along with the colors, it made me think of sports.  So out came the mini ball brads.  Easy card.  BIG PUNCH! Now for card #2:




Yup - here are those blue dots again.  And I really did like the red and blue, so I kept with the color theme.  But I changed up the feel of the card by piling tons of beautiful fresh flower brads into my die cut flower pot.  Do you love it?
I hope you like today's cards.  I am showcasing the first one on my blog today.  I welcome you anytime at The Dies Have It.

Before I go today let me just say congratulations to our prize winner from this post!

I try to send out as much love as I can with cards( with lots of brads of course) and calls and chocolate!

Robyn...email your address to eyeletoutlet@gmail.com and we'll get your prize out to you.

Thanks for stopping by today! 

 Susie

1 comment:

  1. I love this paper on both of these cards. Can you tell me where you purchased this paper?

    ReplyDelete