Monday, March 11, 2013

Design Team Monday with Susie

Hello Eyelet Outlet Fans! 


I wanted to share this sweet little baby card with you and show you how easy it is to make a linear card that still packs some punch, so out came the duck brads.  They are so bright and cheerful that they make the card pop.  On the smaller circles I used some yellow stippled jewel brads.  I just love the clean lines of this card with such cuties swimming across the front. 

Now for card #2: 


For this card, I kept the linear look, but added the cute puppy brads to the top left section of the card and the sentiment to the bottom right.  This card is just waiting to cheer someone who is having a "ruff" day.

I hope you like today's cards.  
I am showcasing the first one on my blog today.  
I welcome you anytime at The Dies Have It. 
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment