Friday, April 5, 2013

Meet Annette!

Hello Eyelet fans! Today we are pleased to announce another new addition to our Design Team.




Annette Witherspoon


My name is Annette Witherspoon. I have two children – Jack, age 8, and Elise, age 5, and a wonderful, supportive husband. I started dabbling in paper crafts almost 10 years ago - shortly after receiving a handmade wedding card. I fell in love with the idea of creating one-of-a-kind cards made straight from the heart. Two-and-a-half years ago, I ramped up my crafting endeavors when I started my blog, www.aspoonfullofsugarcrafts.blogspot.com, which is a play on my real name. A is the first letter of my first name, and Spoon is the last half of my last name.

Since then, I started doing design work, entering challenges and submitting to magazines. I have designed for
  • Stampendous,
  • Pink by Design Stamps,
  • Frosted Designs challenge blog,
  • Joy’s Life stamps, and
  • Currently for A Jillian Vance Design and Love My Tapes.

I also wrote for ScrapStreet Magazine, an online scrapbooking and papercrafting magazine. My work has been published in Paper Craft’s Magazine and Scrapstreet Magazine.

Before becoming a wife, mother and paper crafter, I worked in public relations/marketing for 10 years.
 
 
Please give a warm welcome to Annette! We look forward to seeing her beautiful work with Eyelet Outlet products!
 
Have a great weekend.

1 comment: