Monday, May 27, 2013

Design Team Monday with Jingle

Hello, Eyelet Outlet friends! This is Jennifer Ingle here with you today with a couple of fun cards to inspire you! This first card is a fun one to send to brighten up someone's day. I used the pretty pastel bird brads for this one.

Hello Friend

Supplies: Patterned Paper: DIY Shop 6x6 Pad - Crate paper Stamps: Papertrey Ink Suede: May Arts Ink/Markers: Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Brad: Eyelet Outlet 


For my second card, I have a fun Father's Day card that is a GREAT way to make any Dad smile! 

 This one uses the fun glasses and mustache brad sets. 


My personal favorites, of course!


A Dapper Dad
 Supplies: Patterned Paper: Authentique Stamps: Fresh Squeezed Satmps Ink: Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Brads: Eyelet Outlet Liquid Pearls: Ranger 


And that's all for today! I hope you have a super fantastic day! 

Have a Happy!

1 comment: