Sunday, June 2, 2013

Art Impressions and Eyelet Outlet Day 4

Hello Eyelet Outlet Fans!  Susie here with a card I made for our Swap with Art Impressions Stamps. 
It's Day 4 of our team up and I am so excited to be sharing my creation with you.


It's OK

The image I chose for my card is called Jumbo Dancer.  I think she is a total hoot!  I paired her with one of our sweet little Fresh Flower Brads. I added some of our Eyelet Outlet bling to my card too.  Her purse needed a pearl closure and the flowers on the Creative Imaginations Loolah paper needed some bright green bling centers! I hope you are enjoying our little hop with Art Impressions!

Now for today's prize question: Do you add brads as accents to patterned paper for your cards as well? Let us know by posting your answer on the Eyelet Outlet Facebook wall. We'll choose one lucky commenter to win an Eyelet Outlet prize package.

That's it for today!

Be sure to visit the Art Impressions Blog today to see what their team has created!


 I welcome you anytime at my blog,  The Dies Have It



4 comments:

  1. love the sentiment with this image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just so cute! I love what you did with the Stamp and the pattern paper just goes so well with it! Really great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute and she's absolutely darlin'! Love it!

    ReplyDelete