Monday, July 1, 2013

Bling it On!

Hello Eyelet Outlet friends! We hope those of you that shopped at the San Diego and Texas shows grabbed yourselves some fun Eyelet Outlet product. Today I'm sharing some inspiration using our awesome pearl and rhinestone bling strips.


Perfectly Fabulous Day

Supplies: Fancy Pants Park bench collection. Petaloo flowers. Stamped image Unity Stamp Company. Eyelet Outlet pearl bling strips.

The bling strips are easy to use on any card or project. I used them on my card to tie in the Petaloo flowers. 



Happy 16th Birthday

Supplies: Fancy Pants Park Bench collection. Stamped image My Favorite Things. Spellbinders circle die and My Favorite Things numbers die. Eyelet Outlet pearl bling strips.
For this card I used the pearl strips to outline the Spellbinders circle die for my Birthday card. 


Next I used Eyelet Outlet's red rhinestone bling strips on a mixed media mini album cover.







Since the album page is acetate the bling strips were easy to apply to the page


Supplies: Altered Album Punky Sprouts. Patterned paper Amy Tangerine Yes Please collection. Stamped images Unity Stamp Company.


We want to see your bling creations! Tag us on FB or post them to our  Facebook wall. We love seeing what you're creating with our products.

Have a creative day!

Shemaine

No comments:

Post a Comment