Monday, July 22, 2013

Design Team Monday with Annette!

Hello Eyelet Outlet fans. We're having fun showing off the new brads. The breakfast brads are my favorite!! Hello, brads shaped like bacon, eggs and toast!?! What's not to love? Today, I made a fun card using the egg brads. I happened to have a stamp with the perfect sentiment, too.



Back in the day before Facebook, people chatted using Instant Messenger. Remember the IM days? Wow, have things changed. Anyway, my boyfriend at the time (who is now my husband) used to chat on IM. Just to be silly, we would spell every 'ex' word with 'eggs' instead. We thought it was so hilarious at the time. Now, more than 10 years later, this card takes me back to those fun, carefree days. Here is a closeup of the egg brads. Aren't they adorable? I just love them. Look at the details. There are little pits in the egg white just like real life sunny-side up eggs! LURVE!!



For card number two, I created a fun scene. Eyelet Outlet brads are perfect for creating scenic cards.



The stick person brad is holding onto several huge balloons, which carry him up into the sky into the clouds and among the birds!

Products used:
EGGcellent card - Bacon, Eggs and Toast brads
Happy Birthday card - Stick People brads, Flying Birds Pastel brads
 
 
Those are my cards for today.

 Hope you enjoyed the them and found them full of inspiration!


1 comment: