Monday, August 12, 2013

Design Team Monday with Susie

Hello Eyelet Outlet Fans!
Susie here with a two new cards to share with you today.

Have you caught the Washi tape bug?  Well, I sure have and so has Eyelet Outlet!  Now we have the most marvelous Washi Tape you've ever seen!  And I couldn't wait to use it.  


 
I selected tapes to represent the rainbow and just started laying them diagonally onto my white card front.  Then I embossed my sentiment (YES- you CAN emboss on Washi tape!!) and added some die cut glittery hearts and some of our bling to the Washi tape strips.  This is a card I think I'll be making over and over with lots of different Washi tape.

Now for card #2 



You KNOW we have bling for you too!  So I decided to bling up this embossed card front.  Every place there was a flower, I added a pearl.  Then I decided to add some around my "hello" flair too.  And because I just LOVE the bling, I added some to the black scalloped frame too!
Whew!  Washi tape and bling.  What a great month this is!!!!  You will want to be sure to check out all our great new products in the Eyelet Outlet store.  Take a look right here.

I hope you like today's cards.  I welcome you anytime at The Dies Have It.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment