Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Design Team Wednesday with Susie

Hello Eyelet Outlet Fans!
Susie here with a two new cards to share with you today. I know we are BARELY into the holiday season, but this is the time to start thinking about making our holiday cards.  So my thoughts turned to Christmas cards and I decided to share a few with you today.


Ahh- the joy of scraps!  I adore making cards with scraps laying out on my desk.  This card is made entirely from little pieces of paper from here and there.  But of course the star of the show is the trio of Peppermint Candy Brads lined up on matted squares.  As their name suggests...they look good enough to eat!  I also added some Eyelet Outlet Jewel Bling to finish off my card. 
Be sure to check out all of the beautiful colors available.

Now on to card #2




This is a very simple card.  The bottom part is formed with a die and then I added these fantastic Tree Brads along the pathway.  Aren't they just a wonderful winter addition?  Basic card stock and brads can make an elegant card for the holidays.  I think you will agree.

Be sure to be sure to check out the brads I've shown you today along with all our great new products in the Eyelet Outlet store.  Take a look right here.

  I hope you like today's cards and I would love for you to visit me at The Dies Have It.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment