Monday, November 18, 2013

12 Days of Holiday Inspiration

Welcome to 12 Days of  Holiday Inspiration!
Today we are kicking off 12 days of holiday ideas for using Eyelet Outlet products! We hope you'll stop by each day to see what the team has created for you.

Susie here with a gift tag for you today. I thought it would be fun to go through my stray die cuts and see what I could come up with for embellishing gift tags.  Of course I added an Eyelet Brad to all of them!

 Here is my favorite:


This little retro Santa holding a candy cane just makes me smile.  And won't it bring a smile to the face of the recipient?  Can't wait to attach it to a wrapped gift.  Yup - I've already been Christmas shopping!

 Here is a close up of that Jolly Old Santa and his candy cane:


Be sure to be sure to check out our holiday brads in the Eyelet Outlet store.  Take a look right here. They will make the perfect 3D embellishment for YOUR holiday gift tags. That's it for today.  But we will be back tomorrow with more inspiration for you! If you have a chance, I would love for you to visit me at The Dies Have It.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment