Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Design Team Wednesday with Annette

Hi fans! I have a couple of fun projects for you. Are you planning to give books to your favorite reader this holiday? Why not add a little extra personal touch and throw in a handmade bookmark!?! What bookworm wouldn't love this  bookmark? 

Supplies:
Eye Glass Brads from Eyelet Outlet
Glasses Ribbon from Eyelet Outlet
 Stamps from Sweet Stamp Shop


For my second project, I have a couple of trendy Christmas cards. Folk art is very popular right now. Eyelet Outlet bling can really add a special touch to this traditional art form.

 Supplies:
Bling Strips from Eyelet Outlet
Stamps from Sweet Stamp Shop

Look at this reindeer's blinged up antlers! 


Do you get this card? Scroll down to see the inside, which explains it all! I added a little touch of bling to fill in the extra white space and create balance. 



Well friends, that's it for my inspiration today. I hope you got some ideas for some last minute cards. 

Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment: