Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Shemaine here sharing a little St. Patty's Day inspiration with you. How do you celebrate St.  Patrick's Day? My Mom used to make us corn beef and cabbage when I was a kid. Some people love to head out for some green beer on St. Patty's. A plumber in Chicago came up with the idea to dye the Chicago River green for their Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade.

How ever you celebrate don't forget to wear green!

If you haven't tried our Quicklets, you really must! They set with a simple ball point pen. We happened to have some clover ones I used for today's card.



Here's how I used them for my card.


I count myself Lucky

  photo StPatty.jpg

This is an easy design to re-create. Just layer heart punches (I used a Martha Stewart for the smaller heart and an EK Success for the larger. Stamp set is from Card exchanging friends by Simon Says Stamp.


We have a few other holiday themed styles available in the store and on sale for only $1.49! You can check them out here.

Happy St. Patrick's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment