Monday, March 3, 2014

Design Team Monday with Susie

Welcome Eyelet Outlet Fans!
Susie here to share a few cards with you.  I am so happy it is March and spring flowers are on my workspace now! Spring brings babies too, so I combined these precious  Safety Pin Brads  with some flowers that I thought coordinated with the colors nicely.  You can find them right here and here.  The colors on the flowers is very subtle which worked perfectly for me.


While I was still surrounded by beautiful flowers, I decided to make another card.  This time I used the Flower Pattern Flowers with a large purple brad in the center.  The bright pattern on these paper flowers is just so cheerful.  I paired it with two of our beautiful Washi tapes and added a sentiment to finish off my card.


I hope you will grab some bright and cheerful supplies today and make a card to send to someone who needs a little lift.  And be sure to stay tuned here at the blog. We always have something fun to share with you and inspire you! If you have a chance, I would love for you to visit me at The Dies Have It.

 

1 comment: