Monday, May 12, 2014

Design Team Monday with Kerry

Hello Eyelet Outlet friends and happy Monday!

I have a couple of projects with share with you today.  

First up, I had so much fun making the butterfly tag last week.  I can't help to make another one. 
Do you like her skirt?   I used circle washi tape, I adhered the tape on a piece of card stock, then I stamped the image, then cut it out.  I love the bright color, so fun!


Here is the whole tag.  I added strips washi tape pink and brown on the bottom of the tag, some jewel bling strips, and hearts & dots enamels.


Others:  Prima dolls, tag, Copic markers, gold ribbon

Next up, how about a card?


Eyelet Outlet:  Daisy flowers brads (bright & pastel), jewel bling strips, enamel butterfly
Others:  Paper Smooches word salad stamp set, Memory Box curvy stem

I hope you like them and thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment