Monday, May 19, 2014

Design Team Monday with Susie

Welcome Eyelet Outlet Fans!
Susie here to share a few cards with you.  I've been in the mood to create some bright cards lately which is how my first card came to be. I die cut my camera/hello sentiment with my Cameo.  Everything looked so plain until I realized that it would be fun to have something popping out of the lens.  Don't you just love this kitty cat brad?  Once he entered the picture (pun intended), the rest of my card just came together!


Next I wanted to do something with the adorable shoe and purse brads.   This set has both, but I ended up using just one purse because it made sense with my sentiment.  What do you think?


Be sure to grab some sassy brads today and make a card to send to someone you love.  And be sure to stay tuned here at the blog. We always have something fun to share with you and inspire you! If you have a chance, I would love for you to visit me at The Dies Have It.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment