Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Design Team Wednesday with Annette

Hello Eyelet Outlet Fans. I have a couple fun cards to share today. Since becoming a mother, I find myself easily distracted all the time - although not by squirrels, cupcakes or sales. I'm distracted by someone wanting a drink, someone else saying "Mommy, Look!" 

Then in the meantime, the one with the drink would end up spilling it and I would have to clean it up. All the while trying to make dinner and answer the phone! LOL! This card uses the squirrel, cupcake and shoe brads, as well as some nice, shiny bling. The stamps are from the same set called Easily Distracted by Sweet Stamp Shop. I had no problem finding brads that complemented the sentiments because of the huge selection available at the store




Card number two is a get well card using the frog brad set and umbrella brads. Once again, because Eyelet Outlet has a such a variety of brads, I was able to easily create a scene with them in the card below. 



Have a great week! 


1 comment: