Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Let's give a warm welcome to May's Guest Designer!

My name is Alice Carman and I’m super excited to guest design for Eyelet Outlet. I love making cards so when I was asked to create a few samples, I was over the moon excited.


 I’ve been asked what my card making style is and honestly, I have no idea.   I dabble in everything…after all its crafting and who doesn’t like that! However,  I do like to layer my cards. I use a lot of product so I guess you could say it’s not clean and simple.  I also use a lot of stickers and alphabets…love them! MLS has great mini alphas, perfect for card making.

Another thing I like to use is pattern paper because it just makes everything bright and fun.

Here’s a card I created using Eyelet Outlet lady bugs. I love pairing Eyelet Outlet with stamps…what a great mix!



I thought I make a tag to change things up a bit. If you love these dolls stamps you can pair them up with Eyelet Outlet Sunglasses, Butterflies and oh so much more!




Thank you Eyelet Outlet for such a warm welcome and beautiful products to create with!

Have a great day!

2 comments: