Monday, June 16, 2014

Design Team Monday with Susie

Welcome Eyelet Outlet Fans!
Susie here to share a few cards with you.  


On my first card, I really wanted my little Eyelet Outlet Hammer to be the focal point of my card, but sometimes with a small element, it is hard to accomplish. So I built up a little framed area for it and now it shines!  I added one of the new Heart Enamel Dots below the hammer for some extra 
zing. 



Next I wanted to do something with the adorable Nurse Brads.   This set also has stethoscopes, but I just wanted to use the nurse's cap for this thank you card.  I added some of our new Eyelet Outlet Enamel Dots and a few sequins to finish my card. I will be mailing this out to a sweet nurse who took good care of me late last month when I took a tumble. Be sure to grab some brads and enamel dots to make a card to send to someone special today.  And be sure to stay tuned here at the blog. 


We always have something fun to share with you and inspire you! If you have a chance, I would love for you to visit me at The Dies Have It.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment