Monday, July 14, 2014

Design Team Monday with Heather

Good morning! Heather here to share a couple cards using some fun brads, bling, and enamel dots from from Eyelet Outlet.

Summer is in full swing, so I thought I would put together a fun summer scene for my first card:


Eyelet Outlet Supplies: 
Shell Washi Tape (on the inside of my card)

Other Supplies:
Clear Stamps: Lil' Inker's Designs
Metal Dies: Lil' Inker's Designs, Paper Smooches
Pattern paper: Echo Park
Misc: Copics, MFT ink, Corner Rounder


Next, I have so many memories of baking special treats growing up, and I love how this sweet image pairs up with the measuring cup and pot holder brads:


Eyelet Outlet Supplies: 

Other Supplies:
Clear Stamps: Lil' Inker's Designs
Metal Dies: Lil' Inker's Designs, Simon Says Stamp
Pattern Paper: My Mind's Eye
Misc: PTI ink, May Arts Jute Twine


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment