Monday, September 22, 2014

Design Team Monday with Susan

Hi Eyelet Outlet friends! Susan here, bringing you a couple of cards with an Autumn twist. We had our first cool day of the season last week and I was glad for the break in the heat and excited about sweater weather, so here's a little card with dozens of embellishment possibilities!


I've seen several variations of this card on Pinterest and the creators used punches to create the card base. I created a cut file in my Cricut Explore by welding and attaching a few different shapes together. I embossed the front of the sweater with my Cuttlebug Argyle Embossing folder. Decorating the card was such fun using Eyelet Outlet jewels and bling for the buttons and broach!

Supplies Used
Cricut Explore 
Cuttlebug Argyle Embossing Folder

With the cooler temperatures, we need to also start thinking about Halloween! Eyelet Outlet has so many darling brads for Autumn and Halloween! This card features their new Spooky Eye brads!


This hungry looking fellow came from the Cricut Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge. With my Cricut Explore, I was able to actually draw his mouth and nose, but these Eyelet Outlet Spooky Eye Brads totally MAKE him!  

Supplies Used
Cricut Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge

I've had a marvelous year designing for Eyelet Outlet!  I am so thankful for the opportunity to have worked with this Design Team of outstanding crafters and with Eyelet Outlet's superior products!  It's time for me to say ta ta for now though, so that I can focus on getting my bum knee back in good working order.  Thanks for a great year!



1 comment:

  1. Love it. It must be like Christmas everyday, having access to all of those brads and eyelets.

    ReplyDelete