Monday, December 15, 2014

Holiday Inspiration: Anything Goes

Hello Eyelet Outlet friends! Today we're back with some more holiday inspiration with our Anything Goes edition! The team was given a challenge to create a project of their choice featuring some of our holiday products. 


First up today is Alice


(I love making holiday cards to send to friends so my inspiration is a card featuring some fun brads)


Eyelet Outlet Supplies:
Music Notes brads
Christmas Trees brads
Deer brads

Next up...

Kerry


(I love using glitter tapes to bling up my cards so my inspiration is using glitter tapes on your holiday cards)


Eyelet Outlet Supplies:  
Holly brads 
Washi tape - glitter (silver and purple)

And finally...

Susie


(I love making shaker cards. My inspiration today is a fun shaker card)



Please visit us again on Wednesday when we will be sharing more holiday "Anything Goes" inspiration with you!

Have a great day!

1 comment: