Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Design Team Wednesday with Annette

Hello Eyelet Outlet fans! Annette here with a couple of cards for you. Shaker cards are all the rage these days. Most cardmakers use sequins, beads or small die cut pieces in their shakers, but I figured out a way to use brads and enamel dots, too! In the whimsical card below.
  • I first created a banner-shaped tag by cutting out two pieces of clear acetate. 
  • I sewed the sides and bottom together, but left the top open. 
  • Next, I sprinkled baby powder on some enamel dots to lose their stickiness before putting them in the tag.
  • Then I clipped the prongs off the brads and stuffed them into the tag as well.
  • Finally, I sewed the top part of the tag closed to keep all the little pieces inside.
  • I finished it off by punching a hole at the top and putting some matching ribbon on it.

Products used are:
For my second project, I made a masculine card using the new compass brads. I also used the gold stars and arrows to embellish the card and add more interest.


Thanks for visiting. I hope I've inspired you to create something new with Eyelet Outlet products!


No comments:

Post a Comment