Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Design Team Wednesday with Susie

Welcome Eyelet Outlet Fans!
Susie here with two New Year's cards to share with you. My first card is just plain silly and I totally support that!  I used some bright Monster brads to adorn the front of the card.  The panel in front of the monsters is popped up with foam to make it dimensional.  So the monsters are all showing off on the circles below. I also used some Jewel Bling and Enamel Dots in coordinating colors to finish this project.  Who wouldn't like a crazy card full of monsters and bling to wish them a happy new year?




 Next up is a card for that music lover in your life.  Go ahead and wish him a happy new year!!  I used the instrument brads to adorn my gold wreath and I love how it came together.  These brads are currently out of stock, but keep checking back.  Of course you could use any style of coordinating Eyelet Outlet brads to adorn your wreath.






That's it for now, but be sure to stay tuned here at the blog. We will be back with more inspiration in just a few days!


If you have a chance, I would love for you to visit me at The Dies Have It.


No comments:

Post a Comment