Tuesday, March 29, 2016

An EGG-cellent Adventure!

Hello, it's Lauren, hoping you had a lovely holiday yesterday, if you were clebrating, or just an especially nice Sunday! I'm pretty sure that there will be lots of blogs today with tips and tricks for using up leftover Easter eggs; but as far as I know, nobody is answering the equally important question of what to do with leftover Colored Egg Brads... so luckily, I'm here for you! :) I'm definitely ready for Spring this year, so my first thought was: FLOWERS!


I had fun doodling these particular blooms with my watercolors, then adding a bit of marker and pen on top; but you could stamp or stencil your flowers, or even start with a flowery patterned paper. Either way, your Eyelet Outlet Colored Egg Brads and Multi-sized Enamel Dots make awesome centers. One of my favorite things here, though, was the last minute funky photo corners I made using strips of Stitched Washi Tape... *HOW* had I never thought of that before?? 


Another great shortcut to instant funky flowers is to use diecuts or punches; because we all have plenty of those, am I right? I stacked up blossoms from several different dies, added Colored Egg Brads and Enamel Dots and finished off with some Flowers with Cute Bug Washi Tape plus a few Pearl Bling Strips. I can't wait till my garden has as much color as this!


But for right now I'll settle for wishing you a very happy day and a very happy Springtime! ♥


Hello, I'm Lauren and my little corner of the internet is called 
All the Good Blog Names Were Taken... I'd love to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. Lauren no way did you doodle those flowers? Oh my word! Those are terrific and I love your colors and I love how you used the Easter egg brads for the center of your awesomely drawn flowers! Nice job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow!! Falling in love!! Amazing!! Big hugs ladie! Noe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Ideas! And your doodling...WOW! You have so inspired me!

    ReplyDelete