Friday, March 25, 2016

"Best Friends" Layout

Hello again Eyelet Outlet fans. It's another Friday Layout with Rosandra

This week's inspiration goes out to our furry best friends. We lost one of our fur babies a couple months ago and since then our remaining fur baby has become SPOILED rotten. The main culprit... my youngest son.

In dedication of his love for her I did this layout.

  best_friend_layout 

I'm currently challenging myself to use all of my paper stash, so for this particular project I had A LOT of patterns going on. I like to use doodling and my favorite Eyelet Outlet product... bling strips. It's my favorite item to break up multiple patterns layered together and give the eye a place to rest. 
I absolutely love the personality of the puppy brads and there are several styles available on the website

Supplies:
Pearl bling strips
Square jewels
Jewel bling
Puppy brads
Bumpy bling

Thank you so much for stopping by and come back tomorrow for more inspiration from our design team.

Til next week... Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. finally i've met someone who loves pattern-on-pattern as much as i do lol! this is a masterpiece, missus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun page! Gotta love how tolerant pets are of our children squishing and squeezing on them!

    ReplyDelete