Saturday, March 12, 2016

bright black layout

Hi there! It's Marina here today and I'm happy to be a part of Eyelet Outlet DT!

Ever since I was a child I was always trying to make something with my hands - stitching, knitting, cross-stitching and several years ago I tried scrapbooking and cardmaking. This hobby is my passion, I can make anything with paper using my knowledge from other hobbies and it's really inspiring for me!
So here is my first project - a bright LO on black background.





I adhered Foil washi tape - Leaf on the white cardstock and die-cut branch with leaves.
 Under this branch I adhered Glitter washi tape - Silver and added 3D foam between the layers to make my composition more interesting
Foil Washi Tape - Leaf
Foil Washi Tape - Leaf
Foil Washi Tape - Leaf






After I add some paper pieces, texture paste and splashes with different sprays. To make the layout more textured used different brads, enamel dots, blings and pearls. Also don't forger to add some paper flowers between layers, it's always great idea ))))
Hope you'll like my layout!


Have a great day!

here is my product list:
Paper Flowers
Foil Washi Tape - Leaf

3 comments: