Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Elegant Frame

My in-laws have their 50th Wedding Anniversary this August and we have have a big family reunion and party to celebrate - shhhhhh it is a surprise!!  For the party I wanted to put out a picture from their wedding day, but I could not just leave it as a plain frame, I had to decorate it!



Here is a video tutorial on how I made the frame including using the washi tape to make the background.



I used the Eyelet outlet Blue Glitter Washi Tape and Pearl Sticky Back Swirls to add to the elegance of the frame.  The colors match from their wedding colors.

http://www.eyeletoutlet.com/

Here are some up close pictures of the frame.




Sometimes adding a few pearls and flowers just add that perfect touch to make an amazing gift!!

Supplies Used
Frame - Deflecto
Washi tape - Eyelet Outlet
Pearl swirls - Eyelet Outlet
Flowers - Prima
Ink - Prima
Glue - Beacon
Enjoy!


1 comment: