Saturday, September 17, 2016

Play it again Sam!

Hello Eyelet Outlet friends, Barry, your prince of paper here to show you another fun box card using Eyelet Outlet brads, washi tape, enamel dots and sticky back pearls.  This piano box card is another set from SVGCuts and I have made this card several times for my Choir Director, my church music director and a for a friend who is a singer.  It is so fun, easy to make and quite a "Wow" factor to the recipient and it folds flat for sending in the mail!


For the base of the piano once it was cut out using my Silhouette Cameo I added the glitter black  washi tape to give it that shiny, showy feel.  Next, I added the music washi tape on the front panel first affixing it to white cardstock and cut it to fit and then a little piece of music cardstock for the stand.  The notes are the music note brads that I adhered to the second panel and on the back panel. I attached one pearl bling in the center of each flower in the bouquet.  To make it different than the actual SVG file I added a candelabra that I cut out from a file from the Silhouette library and placed that behind the front panel and added the glitter red enamel dots.  Finally, added three little silver brads for the foot pedals.


I hope you like my piano box card.  With a little bit of imagination you can create such wonderful masterpieces and then make them even more special by adding washi tape, brads and sticky bling!  Thanks for coming by today, see you on September 25th for another box card idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment