Sunday, September 18, 2016

Retro Glamour!


Hello again!  Happy Sunday!  It's Deb here with a very pink, very girlie card!  It makes me think of girls getting ready for prom, or a bride and her bridesmaids having their hair and nails done for a wedding!


Our newest release included these cute little brush and hair dryer brads...aren't they fun?! When I first saw them, I immediately thought of this retro beauty and how great they would go together.  As I looked through my stash for some coordinating papers, I was thrilled to discover that a last minute, impulse paper purchase from the local stamp shop had this "definition of style" card on the flip side of the print that had originally caught my eye.  How perfect!  


Since this theme made me think of corsages, boutonnieres, and special occasions,  I wanted to include a flower (colored to match with a Copic re-inker), some greenery, a pearl and lots of bling!  This card was a lot of fun to make.  I hope you like it!

Have a great week!  Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment