Tuesday, October 11, 2016

I do, I do believe in spooks

Hello everyone!  Barry here with another fun Halloween card using washi tape and sticky back bling from Eyelet Outlet!  This cute pumpkin design is an SVG file from SVGcuts.com "Midnight Jamboree" set.  This is actually part of a pumpkin banner but I chose to use one image as the subject for my card.


I covered the banner portion in brick washi tape - red, added a piece of the pearl bling strips in gray and two red pearl brads to the top of the banner.  For an interesting twist, (no pun intended) I took a strip of black glitter washi tape and a piece of floral wire and folded the washi tape around the wire and then twisted it on a pencil.


My sentiment was typed out onto clear Avery office mailing labels and then applied to a scrap piece of white cardstock.  I hope you are enjoying the fall weather, thank you for stopping by today I will see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment