Sunday, November 6, 2016

Live in Thanksgiving Daily!


Hi everyone!  Happy November!  

It always seems that Thanksgiving is the neglected holiday, so it's nice to see lots of "30 days of Thanksgiving" posts from my friends on Facebook!  I am always inspired and uplifted by their heartfelt reflections of gratitude, and have begun a list of my own in my traveler's notebook journal for November.  Hopefully the practice will help us all to begin to live in Thanksgiving daily.  


In keeping with the theme of daily thanksgiving, I sponged a sky background and used a trio of fluttering leaf brads to frame the sentiment of today's card.  A border of seasonal trees washi tape reinforces the idea of extending Thanksgiving throughout the year.


I hope you'll join me in counting your blessings!  A hand-made card to show your gratitude takes only minutes to make!


1 comment: