Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Playful Snowman


Hi friends!  It's the last day of November, so the holiday countdown is seriously on!  Are you ready?  It goes by so fast!

We had a few cooler days last week but for the most part it has been really warm in Florida, especially for the last several days, so I really enjoyed pulling out some cool colors for this sparkly, whimsical card. 


I played with some distress inks, splashes of water and shimmer spray to make the Winter sky background.  Glitter enamel dots in various sizes make the perfect centers for the sparkly heat-embossed snowflakes.  Glitter washi tape in blue, purple and pink add more even color and sparkle, and I couldn't resist a twist of wired pom pom ribbon that I've had in my stash for who knows how long!  This cute little guy looks like he's having such a good time!

Thanks for visiting!  Enjoy your day!  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment