Friday, December 16, 2016

Baby, its cold outside...

Warm winter wishes to all of you! Barry, the prince of paper here again to show you another winter inspired card using washi tape, brads and enamel dots from Eyelet outlet.


This was such a fun card to make but lining up the octagons was a challenge - Whew!  First I took the dark blue glitter washi tape and the skate washi tape and laid them in strips across my card.  Then I cut out different sizes of octagons from my Silhouette and then carefully lined up the washi tape across them and then added pop dots to give them dimension.  Lastly I added these cute winter mitten brads that come in four different colors and blue enamel dots that come in three different sizes!


My goodness this was fun!  I hope that you are enjoying the winter months, I am sending you "Warm Winter Wishes" wherever you are!  I will be back with a New Year Eve inspired card that I am sure you will enjoy.  Until then, "Happy Holidays" everyone!

1 comment:

  1. So Adorable!!! I love it! Warm Winter Wishes to you Barry (Prince of Paper!!)

    ReplyDelete