Saturday, December 10, 2016

Christmas card by Marina Gridasova

hello crafters! it's Marina here with you again and  I want to share with you my Christmas card.
I decided to use the colour palette that was traditional in my childhood for the New Year and Christmas
Christmas card by Marina Gridasova @akonitt #card #eyeletoutlet #bling #enamel #by_marina_gridasova
 details:



and the Eyelet Outlet products help me to add some intresting details and perfectly match to the palette! and the reason is we have a lot of different products in a variety of colors!

here is the full list of products:
Glitter Enamel - Yellow
Enamel Dots - Single Colors (White)
Enamel Dots - Multi Size Blue  
Bumpy Bling Clear 
Square Jewels - Blue/Pink
Pearls Strips - 4mm (White)
     
Hope you will like my card ))))
 

 Marina

2 comments: