Sunday, December 18, 2016

holiday chocolate box by Marina Gridasova

Hello ladies! Marina here today and I want to share  chocolate box with gorgeous Eyelet Outlet products. I used some new items and some old )))
Let's have a look?
holiday chocolate box by Marina Gridasova @akonitt #chocolatebox #brads #washitape #by_marina_gridasova #eyeletoutlet #stickybling #holidaybox
 a few details:


I adore combo of kraft, white, red and gold - think it's a classic colors for any festive project ))))) Here I also used my favourite tip - add gold washi tape on the cardstock and then used star die. Looks like gold cardstock but cheaper and you always can make any accent you need with this technique ))))
Here is the full list of products:
Cardinal Brads
6MM Jewel Brads - Silver Edge - Green
12mm Jewel Bling - Clear Edge
Foil Washi Tape - Gold
Foil Washi Tape - Gold Stripe
Swirl Bling - Jewel Red 
     
Hope you will like my project ))))

 

 Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment