Saturday, December 24, 2016

Life is a party!

Can you believe it is almost 2017?  With New Years Eve just a week away and lots and lots of parties planned to ring in the new year, I created a card with this in mind.  I have this stamp set from Stampin up, that I colored with my Copic markers and then framed it using hounds tooth designer paper and glitter red washi tape.


Across the top I used the hanger brads and cut off some individuals jewels from a long strand of red  jewel strip sticky back bling which I thought almost resembles jeweled confetti!


I found the Audrey Hepburn quote from a google search and my card was complete.  I hope you like my "New Years Eve" inspired card.  At the start of this new year, allow me to take this time to say "May your new year be one that is full of love, laughter and ample time to be crafty".  See you all next year!  Barry - The Prince of Paper.

2 comments: