Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Winter Wonderland

Christmas is just a few short weeks away and I can tell you I am not ready!  But ready or not....anyway, Barry, the Prince of Paper here to show you a lovely holiday 3D shadow box card using washi tape and brads from Eyelet Outlet.

This is the "Aspen Tree Pop Dot Card" file from Silhouette America which I cut out using my Silhouette Cameo using white gem stone cardstock.  The back ground is a scrap piece of cardstock that I covered with glitter dark blue washi tape.  I used pop dots on the different layers and then embellished with Snowflake brads (which come in two different sizes) and finally a red cardinal brad that just sets off the blue sparkle of the background and the shiny gem stone card stock. 
I hope you are getting ready for the holiday and most importantly enjoying this magical time of year with family and friends.  Coming up soon, I have another winter themed card so I will see you then!  Thank you so much for stopping by today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment