Monday, January 23, 2017

{Like a Love Song Baby}

To me, nothing say Valentine's Day quite like Swirl Bling ... because everyone deserves some special bling on a special day.



I started with a simple layout from Freshly Made Sketches and added an awesome Love Song Sentiment from Impression Obsession ... and then the swirl blinging began with oh-so-elegant Gold Pearls.


One thing I really love about Eyelet Outlet Swirl Bling is that they come attached to clear acetate, so you can lay the bling over your project to see what they will look like before you start adhering them.  That allows me to trim and reposition if necessary to get just the look I want.

And of course, I couldn't resist finishing with two pieces of Heart Jewel Bling that practically SCREAM Valentine's Day.

Products used:

Have you followed Eyelet Outlet on Twitter yet?  How about Facebook?



You can visit me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling

3 comments: