Sunday, April 16, 2017

Birthday Card Designs

I needed to restock my birthday card stash, so I challenged myself to combine this week's Freshly Made Sketch ... with the Two Patterned Paper Challenge at Seize the Birthday.

And for a twist, I wanted to use at least one Eyelet Outlet Brad.

The first one combined two papers from Carta Bella's The Great Outdoors together with layered Tim Holtz Alterations die cut sentiment.  The Jumping Bass Brad was the perfect accent.


The second card is vertical using two papers from Studio Calico's Here & There Collection together with an Eyelet Outlet Bicycle Brad ... Success!


Products used:




You can visit me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling

4 comments:

  1. What a great way to accent two patterned papers, both are super cute and of course more brads for my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of patterned paper to showcase the brad. Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete