Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Let's Flamin-GO!!!

I suppose there must be people somewhere who dislike flamingos, but I (Lauren) have luckily never met them! And the new Eyelet Outlet Flamingo Brads are especially appealing, in my opinion!


To show this handsome guy off to best advantage, I've chosen a palette of pinks, yellows and peach. This meant I could pull in some Sun and Cloud Brads, too; as well as a Heart Brad. With all that color in the little medallion shapes, I chose quite a neutral palette of text paper, with my favorite Leafy Coloring Book Washi Tape (left uncolored, however) and some Pearl Silver Swirl Bling.


This card was so much fun to make, I decided to use the leftovers to make an ATC, as well. I've used the same palette, and similar products, including another super-cute Flamingo Brad, obviously!


If flamingos aren't your thing, there's lots of other inspiration here on the Eyelet Outlet Blog. Why not scroll down and see what my design team sister, Carri, has to show you today? ♥

Lauren Bergold
blogs a few times a week at
♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. So cute those flamingos are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Lauren!!! Love the stitching and the dp you've used to surround these awesome brads. Thanks for the idea of using our leftovers for an extra project like an ATC ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren is AWESOME and so are her projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these, Lauren. The colors are delightful! I bet those flamingos are very happy living on your cards!

    ReplyDelete