Sunday, April 16, 2017

#PUPPYLOVE

Hi Everyone!

It's Nancy from kandykrazee, just wanted to share some
fun mini cards I made using some of Eyelet Outlet's dog themed brads and eyelets.


Being a dog lover, I could not resist these cute little brads,
and I had the perfect stamp set to make some fun cards.




Eyelet Outlet products used:




Want to create a card using your pet as inspiration.  Eyelet Outlet has many
different animal brads and eyelets to choose from, come take a look!

Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

  1. Great idea! I am going to make some mini cards and use them as thank you cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable mini cards. love those puppies, one more added to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute Nancy!! And what a great idea - mini cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! I love each of them! Great idea with the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooooooooooooo DOGGONE awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete